What does it mean to be Centered? How does living and moving from your Center enhance your life, your work, your relationships, your performance; golf, pickle ball, cycling, barrel racing, sports….?
How quickly can you return to Center when you are thrown off center? Ready to get and stay “Centered” this holiday season?
Being Centered refers to a state of physical, emotional and mental balance and calmness. It means being grounded, focused and in control of your thoughts and emotions. When Centered, you are better able to handle stress, make thoughtful decisions and maintain a sense of inner peace. In this interactive quantum experiential class you will;
- Recognize what it feels like to Be Centered and to live from Your Center
- Experience Potent Points and Practices to quickly Center and re-center when knocked off
- Activate your Core and expand your reach physically and metaphorically
- Learn techniques to Maintain Coherence; a state of optimal function, head/heart alignment
- Optimize your overall Balance, Presence and Performance
Date: November 18, 2023
Location: Aligned Living – 125 E. 32nd St. #3, Durango, CO 81301
9:30-11:30 am – Body Workers and Energy Aware
1-3 pm – Physiology & Athletic Focused. Teams, groups, families – 4 for $100
4-6 pm – Optimal Body-Mind-Spirit